User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yardbird Southern Table & Bar

Yardbird Southern Table & Bar

This restaurant opened at the Venetian in January (original location is in Miami). It's currently one of the highest-rated Las Vegas restaurants on Yelp. Anyone eaten here yet? What do you think? From the menu, it appears to be haute Southern American cuisine. http://runchickenrun.com

Grazie has given me a offer with a free prix fixe meal there but I passed on it last trip, perhaps I should consider it now. I did read in a recent trip report where someone ate there and enjoyed it. As you likely know the location of the Yardbird at Venetian is where every couple years whatever goes in there goes out of business in a year or so, sometimes less. Here's hoping that Yardbird continues to be highly rated and sticks around!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Just ate brunch there on Friday and loved it! Big portions, delicious food, not too crazily-priced. Would recommend the green tomato BLT, the chicken n biscuit, the granola/yogurt, the quiche, the pancakes ... pretty much everything we ate.

I think the original restaurant in Miami won a James Beard award too.

Evoni, but it's free how bad can it be? :hungry:

looked at menu looked pretty tasty

what is that place by the sports book? burger place i think?

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Just ate brunch there on Friday and loved it! Big portions, delicious food, not too crazily-priced. Would recommend the green tomato BLT, the chicken n biscuit, the granola/yogurt, the quiche, the pancakes ... pretty much everything we ate.

I think the original restaurant in Miami won a James Beard award too.
    I guess I have to try it now, sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Evoni, but it's free how bad can it be? :hungry:
    LOL Linda, so true. I mainly passed on the offer of Yardbird because I had some offers that gave me more during the same time period at Venetian/Palazzo. My offer expires next month but since it's so highly rated, I'm sure I'll eat there in the next few months and just use resort credit so I don't have to order the free prix fixe that was on my offer.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    looked at menu looked pretty tasty

what is that place by the sports book? burger place i think?
    Derek, it's B&B Burger. There is really nice outside seating, but none of us would recommend it. The food was mediocre. There are much better burgers in Vegas.

Yardbird is our only must do on our upcoming trip. Dina, glad to hear it was great for lunch, hopefully our dinner is just as tasty! Saw the green tomato blt pics on yelp, yum, glad to hear they weren't just pretty photos!

Yeah sounds really good. Will have to hit it up on a trip when staying at wynn or vp

It's very rich ... I'll tell you that Ate at 11:30 and wasn't hungry again until 9 ... and I had taken home half of my brunch!