User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Harrah's North Kansas City Freeplay

I noticed I too have FP and travel reimbursement offers. Thanks for the heads up. I haven't received mailers yet so I'm hoping these haven't been sent yet for February.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    I noticed I too have FP and travel reimbursement offers. Thanks for the heads up. I haven't received mailers yet so I'm hoping these haven't been sent yet for February.
    That's what I was going to say too. I don't think I've received mailers for a few months and am pretty positive I haven't received mailers for Jan or Feb yet. @Laurie have you guys received mailers for Jan or Feb yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    That's what I was going to say too. I don't think I've received mailers for a few months and am pretty positive I haven't received mailers for Jan or Feb yet. @Laurie have you guys received mailers for Jan or Feb yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No not yet.

Are the coupons required or can you call TR and have them add it? Sorry, but still somewhat a newbie and learning how the program works.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Are the coupons required or can you call TR and have them add it? Sorry, but still somewhat a newbie and learning how the program works.
    Coupon required! You can break them down to smaller denominations at the cashier or just put it in the machine and then you have to run it all through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you log into TR and select the destination it mentions your FP. It said to go to a kiosk and swipe your card it will give you the FP coupons. Or am I talking about something different ?

I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Maybe you played more there than you thought! Or, maybe you automatically get higher fp because you're 7*?
    Hubby's not 7 star he is Diamond 1st level and in fact didn't make Diamond for next year. He got $145 but I think it was because when we were there in Sept 2014 he had a lot of play. I am pretty sure he had 2 days of over 1000 pts. Of course we were both playing on his card as I was already Diamond. Which explains why I only got $50

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    When you log into TR and select the destination it mentions your FP. It said to go to a kiosk and swipe your card it will give you the FP coupons. Or am I talking about something different ?

That's what it says for Hubby and I too. For FP just go to the kiosk and print out the slip, take that to the cashier. I don't know about travel reimbursement because we didn't get that.

Mine also says to go to kiosk. I think that CET is trying to get away from mailers and send everything email or in your TR account. The only regular mail I seem to get any more is just my local.

Mine says I need the mailer.