Hey all! So my sister is getting married in May in Vegas... ceremony will be at Caesars in their garden chapel, followed by a reception at Carmine's at the Forum Shops on the Saturday.

Thursday night will be the bachelorette/bachelor parties, which fortunately I am not involved in the planning and will just go along for the ride.

But Friday night is free right now. She doesn't need to do a typical rehearsal dinner so we are not hosting a dinner for the group or anything. But I want to do a special gift for her other than just giving her money in a card, so I was thinking of hosting an "event" that evening for the whole gang. Our family LOVES Carnaval Court and we always have major hijinks there whenever we've gone on family trips, so one idea I had was that everyone could do dinner on their own that night, and then I would host some sort of private party at Carnaval Court, with maybe open bar for two hours. Not sure what time bands normally start but I was thinking around 9 p.m. I was hoping to parlay my diamond status into getting us a private area roped off and maybe they'd work with me on a package for drinks that's reasonable (i.e., no yard drinks included!) Do you think I should contact Hunter or maybe a food/beverage coordinator for Harrah's? Does anyone have any contacts?

One tough issue is I would only open this to family members and close friends of Debbie's and Phil's.. not all eighty people that are planning on attending the wedding. No way I could afford that!!

OR, if anyone has any unique or interesting ideas of where else I could host an event like this, please speak up!