User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dump

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    huh now, what is a pocket dump exactly?
    You take whatever out of your pockets and take a picture of it. Obviously some people are more serious about this than others! Haha

My new knife and knuck. Plus my snail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, had to look it up since it looked like the S&W logo... is it 9MM or .40 cal.... Looks like it may say MP9 but hard to tell in the photo...

Yeah it is a M&P 9mm. I got it to use with my silencer I have coming this summer. Just ordered a threaded barrel for it also yesterday

I thought you had to have a class III license to get a silencer....Could be mistaken, it's been a while since I have read the Shotgun News.....

To get a silencer you need to deal with a Class 3 dealer. You just need to pay a $200 tax stamp and fill out all the paperwork and the wait time is like 6-10 months until you can officially take it home haha. Theres a bit more to it than that but that is the gist of it all. Right now both my silencers are the gun shop in the safe. One is my 9mm silencer for my pistol and the other is a 7.62 silencer for my AR15.

Quote Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    To get a silencer you need to deal with a Class 3 dealer. You just need to pay a $200 tax stamp and fill out all the paperwork and the wait time is like 6-10 months until you can officially take it home haha. Theres a bit more to it than that but that is the gist of it all. Right now both my silencers are the gun shop in the safe. One is my 9mm silencer for my pistol and the other is a 7.62 silencer for my AR15.
    Thanks...But now you said something else that's new to me....They make a 7.62 AR15(looked it up and see they do), I thought they were all 223. I have a Russian SKS that I got a number of years ago when they were practically giving them away after the breakup.

Yeah you can get that Caliber on a AR platform. My AR is a .223/5.56. But the silencer I got is for 7.62, .308, 300 blackout and .223/5.56. I got that one since it can be used for all those calibers and I plan on getting a 300 blackout sometime in the future. My pistol silencer I would have got a 45 caliber one but the 9mm one was too good of a deal to pass up plus all mines are 9mm anyways so yeah lol

Nice gun are you using subsonic ammo with your silencer