User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokers we need more threads started !!!

Jokers we need more threads started !!!

As one of the first 36 members to join this JWE forum I noticed some peeps have not started any threads yet. Personally I have started the thread Old Screen Names vs New Screen Names which seems to be the welcome mat for new members. It gives me pleasure to connect to other members when they share some of their lives with us.
    I think the timing of the Kansas City M & G coincided with this forum getting off the ground. I know these things take time (it's only been a month). I think I can speak for those of us that went to KC that a lot of friendships were launched that weekend. Let's keep building on those friendships by starting new threads more often. I want to know what's going on with you Jokers in between M & G's.
    Your friend & fellow Joker, Darrell

Well said little bro!

Yes we do Darrell. Doesn't even need to be gambling related.

As of today we've grown to 164 members and growing daily! I'm still getting donations too, which is too much, thank you all! It's turning into what I hoped it would. No drama, everyone is cool, it's really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    As of today we've grown to 164 members and growing daily! I'm still getting donations too, which is too much, thank you all! It's turning into what I hoped it would. No drama, everyone is cool, it's really nice.
    :grouphug:One Big & Growing Family !!! HHH:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Goldengreeke said 200 by end of march and it's on pace. As far as everyone getting along I'm not surprised when you over moderate and try to control everything that's when theres problems.

Hopefully my youtube. Info will bring some people over

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Hopefully my youtube. Info will bring some people over
    I really think it already has and the amount of visitors has to be from you yt page.

I would start more threads but I'm really quiet & shy.......bordering on backwards........a real introvert if ya know what I mean. :lie:

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I would start more threads but I'm really quiet & shy.......bordering on backwards........a real introvert if ya know what I mean. :lie:
    Ida I was a lifelong introvert but there is something about slotting & the people connected to it that has made me somewhat of an extrovert.
    Sort of like that Geico commercial... Daisy I'm a loner & a loner has to be alone !!!