User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jokers we need more threads started !!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Darrell, I too am an introvert. I was somewhat nervous about the KC M&G because I was hoping that I would not stay in my shell. Once I got there it never became an issue. I guess spending a year getting to know the people truly made it easier.
    @zeus You are an introvert? I don't think so here very warm friendly and outgoing I'm more of an introvert hhh

Pat
    I just want to say how happy I was to meet several new people in KC. I didn't find many introverts at all. I'm not the best in those situations either, but find you just have to jump in and socialize. Everyone is really friendly.

I'll post more next week, this week we've been getting the big bosses out of town for their la ti da spring break vacations, while the cats are away yes the employees will be playing - although I went to work today on 4 hours sleep cause had some FP had to use on last night only and wasn't going to let a little thing like employment get in my way, coupla cans of Rooster Booster mid afternoon and everything was A-Okay.. I'll write about how I won big last weekend and pretty much gave it back this week, painful but entertaining, am still up kinda lol... Played a lot of new machines, have some pics.. everyone have a great Friday!

I have a few trips planned... so I will post pictures... the problem is... I have an iPhone 6 and I have no idea how to post the pictures... I will need a very detailed description on how to do it.... I am embarrassed because I have lots of pictures and I send them to friends by text but I don't have a clue on how to post here....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistylee View Post
    I have a few trips planned... so I will post pictures... the problem is... I have an iPhone 6 and I have no idea how to post the pictures... I will need a very detailed description on how to do it.... I am embarrassed because I have lots of pictures and I send them to friends by text but I don't have a clue on how to post here....
    I have an iPhone 6 too and it's really easy! Do you have the Tapatalk app on your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I have an iPhone 6 too and it's really easy! Do you have the Tapatalk app on your phone?
    No.....do I need to do that?

Blog Entries

Jokers we need more threads started !!!

No.....do I need to do that?
    It makes it easier for sure. Then you can view this forum on Tapatalk and there's a little icon on the screen where you just load pics directly from your camera phone. Like I am on my phone right now:

Misty Tapatalk is a great app for forum browsing on your phone, hope you try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mistylee, here is a link to the thread that CPT did on setting up and using Tapatalk.

http://jweforum.com/showthread.php?40-Tapatalk

If I can do it, anyone can. Good luck and we love to see pics from trips!

Blog Entries
    HHH, sorry our desk is so dirty!!