User Tag List

Thread: New Gold Fish Deluxe Slot

New Gold Fish Deluxe Slot

For anyone who is a fan like me of the original Gold Fish slot I fell in love with the new one at Aria during NYE. Saw a man get a 2k hand pay on it, wish it had been me! For those interested I have a live play video of the new game and it has all the bonuses in it though sadly I sucked this trip on the Fish Food bonus.

I watched your vid and the game looks fun. Potential for big wins while having fun while playing . Wish you had got the handy though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i have some good videos on it as well. the new cabinet is great although if ya set a drink on the ledge it can seem to lock up machine.

it is hit or miss if the game is cold it is cold for a while. i had some ok luck max betting and min betting as well.

i like they brought back some of the g+ deluxe sounds like wins counting up and big win music

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I watched your vid and the game looks fun. Potential for big wins while having fun while playing . Wish you had got the handy though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Me too, hope it happens next trip!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    i have some good videos on it as well. the new cabinet is great although if ya set a drink on the ledge it can seem to lock up machine.

it is hit or miss if the game is cold it is cold for a while. i had some ok luck max betting and min betting as well.

i like they brought back some of the g+ deluxe sounds like wins counting up and big win music
    I can testify for do not sit your drink on the nice ledge which seems perfect to hold it. I couldn't pick during a bonus and even had a slot attendant there to help me and it took us both 10 minutes to figure out the issue was my drink on the slot, LOL!

Loved your video! I'm looking forward to playing this and hopefully my local will get it in. Thanks

Blog Entries
    good vid . i like this game

I watched this on FB last night. loved it! Hope we get this at our locals soon.

So glad you got a lot of filming on this machine...When I saw it at G2E I was barely able to play it, but since I'm a huge fan of the Gold Fish themes I was super excited to see it. I hope I get a chance to play it sometime soon. Thanks for sharing Diana! Happy you got to capture every single bonus and those graphics are fantastic...it's like they were trying to create a club atmosphere with all those lights and the bass.

Thanks for the look at the game, I would give it a try.

Thanks for the video. I use to love Race for the Gold too but it's hard to find. I was sad that it is no longer at Palazzo. I will have to give this new one a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk