User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Overnighter to Biloxi Sunday Jan 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Good luck. I recently got the airfare and comp rooms offer from the Beau for Feb, but must resist.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Temptation! I dropped quite a bit of money at the beau the night before coushatta and haven't seen the first offer. Hopefully they will send me something before my April trip.
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Might have a change of plans. Melissa actually wants to come with me but it's been tough finding a babysitter since my mil moved to orlando. We might head down to Orlando for the weekend and let her watch Lacey while we head to Tampa Hardrock. Will know for sure in a day or two!

I am jealous someone be sure to get some pictures of the high limit room at the beaux if you don't mind. Would like to see what they have for video reels in $1 denom

JR, at least you will still get to get your slotting on whether it be Biloxi or Orlando!

Quote Originally Posted by ReelEmIn View Post
    Might have a change of plans. Melissa actually wants to come with me but it's been tough finding a babysitter since my mil moved to orlando. We might head down to Orlando for the weekend and let her watch Lacey while we head to Tampa Hardrock. Will know for sure in a day or two!
    If you decide to come to THR, let me know and I'll swing over.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    If you decide to come to THR, let me know and I'll swing over.

Will do Darlene!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I am jealous someone be sure to get some pictures of the high limit room at the beaux if you don't mind. Would like to see what they have for video reels in $1 denom
    Didn't get pics but trying to remember, (alcohol involved) seems like some WMS games, think I did well on Gorilla Chief, they also had Jackpot Party - which I lost on. Maybe Life of Luxury. No Aristocrats. Also the typical reel games, and WOF, Top Dollar, Pin Ball. VP. Mostly the change they made to the HL room was a lounge and a bar. Didn't see any differences in the machines than last year. Just a young crowd hanging out on the sofas.

shiit no aristocrats
    did they have some of the mutilline $1 denom igt like pharoahs fortune cleo 2 etc..?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    shiit no aristocrats
    did they have some of the mutilline $1 denom igt like pharoahs fortune cleo 2 etc..?
    Nope, and no Mustang Money, etc... Mostly 5, 10 and 25 denom reels and of course some 100.00. Like I said, the "new" HL room was basically adding the couch area.

Overnighter to Biloxi Sunday Jan 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Nope, and no Mustang Money, etc... Mostly 5, 10 and 25 denom reels and of course some 100.00. Like I said, the "new" HL room was basically adding the couch area.
    Did you check out HL room at Scarlet Pearl?

Sorry did not mean to hijack this thread with my question