User Tag List

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Meals Eating Now--Volume 1

Had some great smoked ribs for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    That looks so good

They were dang good made a fillet for the wife. Only could polish off half a rack. At least have leftovers

They were dang good made a fillet for the wife. Only could polish off half a rack. At least have leftovers
    You lightweight!

They look great but you don't make your own sauce? I will send you my recipe if you want its real easy and real good.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    They look great but you don't make your own sauce? I will send you my recipe if you want its real easy and real good.
    I love to try all kinda sauces since I am the sauce boss around here haha. Send it over would like to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    You lightweight!
    Hardly light weight the plaid must slim me Down haha

[QUOTE=dvandentop;20328]I love to try all kinda sauces since I am the sauce boss around here haha. Send it over would like to try it.

Ok here you go 2 cups catsup 1 cup mustard 1 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup molasses 1/4 cup basalmic vinegar spice to taste Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper and a splash of lemon juice cook it till it boils then let cool the longer it sits the better it is the spices come out more.

[QUOTE=foamy;20335]
    I love to try all kinda sauces since I am the sauce boss around here haha. Send it over would like to try it.

Ok here you go 2 cups catsup 1 cup mustard 1 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup molasses 1/4 cup basalmic vinegar spice to taste Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper and a splash of lemon juice cook it till it boils then let cool the longer it sits the better it is the spices come out more.
    Thanks will have to give it a whirl next time I'm cooking something how much does that recipe make about a bottle?

[QUOTE=dvandentop;20345]
    Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Thanks will have to give it a whirl next time I'm cooking something how much does that recipe make about a bottle?
    Probably a little more than that I just kinda broke it down in my head I usually use a gallon of catsup so it's a rough estimate you can toy with I don't usually measure I just put in what looks right. hhh