Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
zeus I wish I had concrete answers regarding Wynn but their Red Card program award tiers are not published. I heard 3000 points per day is a threshold for offers but that is hearsay; 1 point is $1..50 coin in played on slots according to this site... much more if you play VP:

https://rewardview.com/en/rewardolog...egas-red-card/

If you want RFB be prepared to accumulate way more points than 3000... my feeling, and it's only my experience is, you'll need to accrue > 5000 points/day for that. That could be way off but my experience is Wynn expects a lot from their players for an RFB comp.

Since I'll be at Wynn next month I'll try to keep notes on my play and let you know how Wynn liked me
Before Edward left Wynn he told me for established Wynn players they expect 5k points a day for a comped room without Food. Previous years he had said about 4k, so it was like it went up, LOL! Would you mind asking your host next time you talk to her if that's still accurate or if it's less or more. I really would like to know before I book my next stay with them.