User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wynn/Encore & Venetian/Palazzo

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    That is a question for me also. MLife lets us link our two cards without an issue, where at CET both cards are in Allen's name.

And dude, you have met me. There is not enough money for me to be seen at a pool. And a Vegas pool at that! HHH

LOL if i can lay by the pool and not giveaf you sure can

Wynn/Encore & Venetian/Palazzo

zeus I wish I had concrete answers regarding Wynn but their Red Card program award tiers are not published. I heard 3000 points per day is a threshold for offers but that is hearsay; 1 point is $1..50 coin in played on slots according to this site... much more if you play VP:

https://rewardview.com/en/rewardolog...egas-red-card/

If you want RFB be prepared to accumulate way more points than 3000... my feeling, and it's only my experience is, you'll need to accrue > 5000 points/day for that. That could be way off but my experience is Wynn expects a lot from their players for an RFB comp.

Since I'll be at Wynn next month I'll try to keep notes on my play and let you know how Wynn liked me

Forgot to include that if you get an RFB offer from Wynn, you likely will be upgraded to stay at their Tower Suites

Thanks for everyone's input. Since we are low-rollers we are very low maintenance. We do not expect to be handed everything to us on a silver platter. We just like a nice room and do not expect a suite since we are not the type to actually relax in Vegas except for maybe a quick nap. Hell, we can relax at home! :laugh: And we also do not expect to be handed a ton of FP or RC's. Maybe just enough for a sandwich or two. HHH!

Now for the loaded question. Between the two companies, which do you prefer when it comes to the standard rooms? I have seen pictures of the rooms at all four properties and they all look very, very nice.

Clemi, good luck next month and I hope Steve opens his wallet to give you a few HPs!!! I look forward to hearing about it.

Thanks again everyone!

Look, I walked into Steve's joint on Thanksgiving with 60 whole dollars in my hand. I gave it to him in about 15 minutes. I was expecting a host to come out, but they never came. Even then I still enjoy the $129 a night Sun-Thursday and I can be moved to the Encore if I ask. Oh yeah! You keep your $6k coin in at home, Steve is a simple man! :brushteeth:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post

Now for the loaded question. Between the two companies, which do you prefer when it comes to the standard rooms? I have seen pictures of the rooms at all four properties and they all look very, very nice.
    Don, the standard room at the V/P is a nice mini suite. The standard room at the Wynn/Core is just a nice room.

Blog Entries
    1- Palazzo
    2- Wynn
    3- Encore
    4- Venetian
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I play a lot less than that at Wynn and receive 3 nights with freeplay but no food comps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember my coin-in, however, I spend about $2000 - $5000 and recyle it during my 5 night comped stay. I've only had food comped 2x, so far I've always get a limo ride to the airport, and stayed in the Parlor Suite 2x. I request a standard Tower Suite room now, it's comfy and pictured below.

I am a little fish at Wynn, but my host and her assistant are very nice and attentive. I don't require much, so I was surprised when my host called me on my birthday, arranged and comped a meal at Allegro and provided a BD cake along with the food treats and wine sent to my room.

All these responses are right on the money!

Riversong- Seems like you are getting treated well at Wynn/Encore, the TS Parlor room is incredible. How many times a year do you play/stay there?