User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wynn/Encore & Venetian/Palazzo

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    That is going to be a fun trip! I hope Wynn welcomes your return with lots of wins!
    Thank you Diana! Looking forward to my trip..

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    I heard back from my host at Wynn and he's going to comp me 3 nights April 24-27 even though I haven't played there in 2 1/2 years. Within minutes of him getting back to me I got a confirmation email for my stay and room requests. Meeting some work friends and likely going to see Amy Schumer at Cosmo Friday night!
    damn i was wish i was in vegas this wekeend also (DUH) wanted to see amy schumer also she never comes to the midwest

Yeah Amy is pretty great and is extremely popular right now. Only single tickets available at the moment for her show.

I got around 20,800 points on my Wynn red card for my 3 day trip. I'm hoping for some better offers with freeplay too.

I got around 20,800 points on my Wynn red card for my 3 day trip. I'm hoping for some better offers with freeplay too.
    So based upon you bet size compared to mine, I would end up with maybe 5k. :Cry:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    So based upon you bet size compared to mine, I would end up with maybe 5k. :Cry:
    We averaged 1700 pts/day for our 3 stays at Wynn. The free nights offer turned into discounted rates and a third night free.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    We averaged 1700 pts/day for our 3 stays at Wynn. The free nights offer turned into discounted rates and a third night free.
    It sounds like we are at about the same level of play then. Do you remember what the discounted rate was? Hopefully no more than $129.

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Still not bad considering you give them that kind of play and still get an offer which includes a free night. A comparable Wynn/Encore room in any other city would be $350+

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    It sounds like we are at about the same level of play then. Do you remember what the discounted rate was? Hopefully no more than $129.
    Our first offers were for 2 nts comped. After they saw we weren't showing whale like symptoms, we now get 2 nts at $129 and third night comped and $200 FP. You still get zinged for resort fees on all three nights though. Not quite good enough to get us there though.

Still not bad considering you give them that kind of play and still get an offer which includes a free night. A comparable Wynn/Encore room in any other city would be $350+
    Agree 100%. However, we get 3 nts comped and $75 FP from Palazzo and we love it there. Palazzo is #1 home base in Vegas for the foreseeable future. We also churn more coin-in at Venetian/Palazzo per visit.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

That's almost 7k/day, for sure you'll see some nice offers coming your way!