User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2015 Princess Cruise/Palazzo Offer

The other show we saw - Big Band Music from the '40's. We love that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Renaissance Hotel Aruba - they have a boat launch in the lobby to take you to their private island.

The hotel is attached to a fab mall and I bought a little something....

Blog Entries
    This looks great so far! Good on the hand pays. Not sure if I could go for 10 nights but I would like to try!! Waiting for more.

A new crossbody handbag

The second day of the cruise, we were in our cabin relaxing when there was a knock at the door.
    I opened the door and there were three ladies standing there and one said "We're here to see your cabin".
    I noticed they were wearing "Cruise Critic" name tags. I said "Um, no, you have the wrong room" and
    they said "No, you're on the list, we want to see your room!" I asked "What list?" They said "The Cabin Crawl"
    I was getting annoyed at this point, and said "No, I'm not on any list, and not part of your Cruise thing, sorry."
    Geesh! Sorry, all you Cruise Critic folks.
    Now if they had said they were "Jokers" I would have said "Well that's a horse of a different color! Come on In!"

Bonaire - another cruise ship in port. The Spanish cruise line Pullmantur and this ship is the MONARCH (ex RCCL's MONARCH OF THE SEAS 1989)

The main atrium lobby of our ship. I liked these chairs.

Atrium

Ceiling detail.

Boots would appreciate this! Our cabin steward would arrange the furniture in the evenings along the curtains so no light cracks would get in. I had done it myself the first night and he picked up on it.

Blog Entries
    Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    The second day of the cruise, we were in our cabin relaxing when there was a knock at the door.
    I opened the door and there were three ladies standing there and one said "We're here to see your cabin".
    I noticed they were wearing "Cruise Critic" name tags. I said "Um, no, you have the wrong room" and
    they said "No, you're on the list, we want to see your room!" I asked "What list?" They said "The Cabin Crawl"
    I was getting annoyed at this point, and said "No, I'm not on any list, and not part of your Cruise thing, sorry."
    Geesh! Sorry, all you Cruise Critic folks.
    Now if they had said they were "Jokers" I would have said "Well that's a horse of a different color! Come on In!"

I would have had my husband splayed out on the bed in his birthday suit."Critic this bitches"…. Oh, I must be watching too much Orange is the New Black...