User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLIFE Suite access all in one spot

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    He kept referring to the suite with the blue sky. He could barely speak English so the poor girl behind the counter was having a hard time helping him.

Then another guy comes in and basically throws his itinerary back at the girl and said he's not staying he has to go to NY and then he announced he is not paying for anything on the sheet either. It was about two pages long of charges. He was beyond rude and the girl told him he had to pay for it. He said nope. Take it up with my host and she said "sir, that's your job and I will just charge your credit card and you can work it out". I was giggling when she said that. He basically just walked out. There are just assholes everywhere who are so self important.
    what a tool i feel sorry for those front desk people with how arrogant some of these people are at vegas hotels.

I've only witnessed crap like that at VIP check-in rooms.

Yep - agree Pat!

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    I've only witnessed crap like that at VIP check-in rooms.
    It was the VIP room. This same trip, we ate breakfast at the Bellagio cafe, and as you leave there is a bowl with wrapped mints. An older couple (older than me), ask if they could take a mint and the hostess said "of course". They took four huge handfuls and stuffed them in their pockets and went on their merry way. WTF?? is up with people?

LMAO I laugh that u had to put older then me comment haha made me smile

Pat
    Yeah @dvandentop, I keep forgetting how old I am. Yuck

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Yeah @dvandentop, I keep forgetting how old I am. Yuck
    Age is just a number and you are young at heart and fun!!

Ang