User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CET Bonus points posted

A couple of years ago we asked in Vegas and at Cherokee and was informed that they could not link mine and Allen's cards. So now we just play on his card. Only downside is I cannot plan a CET trip without him. Oh well, I would not want to go without him anyway. Aww, isn't that sweet? HHH!

On a side note, I sure hope our Vegas offers from TR continue through Memorial Day. On our offers that we have been receiving for the past several months, and that now run through the end of April, have included $300 in FP, along with some F&B. I know that is not a lot to most of you, but it is the best we have ever received from them.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    A couple of years ago we asked in Vegas and at Cherokee and was informed that they could not link mine and Allen's cards. So now we just play on his card. Only downside is I cannot plan a CET trip without him. Oh well, I would not want to go without him anyway. Aww, isn't that sweet? HHH!

On a side note, I sure hope our Vegas offers from TR continue through Memorial Day. On our offers that we have been receiving for the past several months, and that now run through the end of April, have included $300 in FP, along with some F&B. I know that is not a lot to most of you, but it is the best we have ever received from them.
    That is a really good offer in FP!! Plus food and beverage too- yay! Hope you can take advantage!