User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thanks to CPT...

Quote Originally Posted by Zooms View Post
    So good to see you here, Michelle. Sorry to hear about J's health issues. How is he doing with the blood sugar control? Is he taking insulin or metformin, or controlling it with diet? I know it can seem impossible, but it can be done. I take it you still have the truck? I always look for green trucks when I go by the Love's near us.

Congrats on the grandbaby! Our first (and only) is 25 months now, and we don't get to see her as often as we'd like, since she's in Philly & we're here. I hope you get to see yours often.
    Yep, metformin, and he hates it, trying to get something else, but it's working. The diet is going ok, between that and some exercise, he has lost 20#. The diet (diabetic plus the hypertension) will be harder once we are back on the road, but we are determined!

Here is my precious sweetie, she will be a year old on 2/18. We actually have seen her about every month, which is awesome. She changes so fast, though. Luckily she and I video chat every few days, so she remembers me!

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

What a cutie!!

My mom was officially diagnosed w/ type 2 last summer, after denying it for 10 years. She hates the metformin, too, says it makes her burp. If not for her partial blindness caused by 10 years (probably more) being not just uncontrolled but actively trying to kill herself with carbs, she would still be insisting that she's not diabetic since she eats lots of sugar and she's not dead.

Here's my little Clover.

image.jpg