User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Buffet thru March

Good to know I won't starve my next visit!

I did this free buffet at pho in December while staying at Paris. The price was right the food was fair.

I was extremely disappointed with the Spice Market on my last trip in January. I'm going down in a couple of weeks and plan on the Rio with the seafood upgrade.

I am going to use it for a breakfast/lunch at Paris...

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    I was extremely disappointed with the Spice Market on my last trip in January. I'm going down in a couple of weeks and plan on the Rio with the seafood upgrade.
    Was the food itself bad, or was it mainly the selection? I know from past experience I don't care for the Paris buffet.

The promo ends this friday. CET stopping it earlier than scheduled.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    We ate breakfast the other day at Spice Market at PH and used 2 vouchers. We aren't foodies but were underwhelmed by the buffet. Food we picked didn't seem to be very hot and quality was just okay. Wasn't very busy so maybe that was a signal lol
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Was the food itself bad, or was it mainly the selection? I know from past experience I don't care for the Paris buffet.
    We love to stay at the Paris but after one visit to the buffet we have never returned. It might be ok for a light breakfast but that's it. To us it was just plain unexciting food.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Sorry, I forgot to state why. IMHO, the food was marginal quality. Roast Beef was dried out and the seafood selection was "so-so". Could've just been a "bad day", but at the prices we were paying, if I had paid "full freight", I would have been more than disappointed.

Sad to hear about the Paris buffet. That used to be my favorite.
    Last edited by dailun; 03-04-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    We love to stay at the Paris but after one visit to the buffet we have never returned. It might be ok for a light breakfast but that's it. To us it was just plain unexciting food.
    The Paris buffet line was long all weekend so we chose PH. PH buffet was damn near empty.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend