User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good way to get from Luxor to Venetian on a Friday night?

Blog Entries

Good way to get from Luxor to Venetian on a Friday night?

I am going to *try* to pick up @kjell28 at the Luxor on a Friday around 8 pm, to head up to Yardbird restaurant at the Venetian (if I'm running late, he'll just cab or Uber it). I'm thinking the best way will be to get on I-15 and take it to Spring Mountain, so as to avoid strip traffic. Should be fast and dirty. My only question is, Google Maps is teling me to then make a right onto the strip, to turn into the Venetian, but I'd like to avoid backtracking on the Strip if at all possible. Can I just enter off of Sands, I know that's more Palazzo over there, but can I somehow make my way to the Venetian valet from there?
    Last edited by Blase; 02-10-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    You know that stoplight in front of Venetian that crosses to Mirage? I connects thru to the service road that runs alongside I-15, all the way down to Luxor. Once you do it, you'll never go back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    You know that stoplight in front of Venetian that crosses to Mirage? I connects thru to the service road that runs alongside I-15, all the way down to Luxor. Once you do it, you'll never go back.
    Yeah, I've taken that road a bunch of times to CP, but wasn't sure how far south it went. So if I'm coming from Luxor I get on that road (think it's Frank Sinatra?) and then what, do I take it all the way to Spring Mtn? Or do I go through Mirage and then cross straight into Venetian valet area?

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure if heading north, you need to go to the TI stoplight and turn right on Strip to get into Venetian.

I'd stay off I-15 if possible. Service roads are usually pretty quick

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Trey! I may do a dry run when I get there on Wednesday night so I am sure I know where I'm going!

Yeah you better play your hundred dollars there so you can make up for the comp rooms haha

Las Vegas Blvd isn't usually too bad south of Tropicana, you might want to just go up to Tropicana, go right (east) to Koval Lane, then north on Koval. That will take you into the back of the Venetian, way easier than the front. That's the way I have gone before and it was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Las Vegas Blvd isn't usually too bad south of Tropicana, you might want to just go up to Tropicana, go right (east) to Koval Lane, then north on Koval. That will take you into the back of the Venetian, way easier than the front. That's the way I have gone before and it was fine.
    I never drive there but my uncle would always take Koval when I was staying at harrahs and I think they share the same back entrance as Venetian.

Follow the white line pretty straight shot

@Blase you're assuming my flight will be on time