User Tag List

Thread: Anthem of the Seas RCL

Anthem of the Seas RCL

Has anyone been following the story of the Anthem of the Seas the past few days? My sister's good friend was on that ship with her husband. They just docked back last night in Bayonne NJ. Must have been terrifying from what I have read, pretty bad storm. I will find out the details later from her. Thank God everyone on that ship is okay.

Yeah pretty crazy I know for sure would be pretty freaked out especially if it was a first cruise. Hard to believe the ship was so surprised by the bad weather.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Yeah pretty crazy I know for sure would be pretty freaked out especially if it was a first cruise. Hard to believe the ship was so surprised by the bad weather.
    Can't wait to see the local paper and news tomorrow a lot of local people were on that cruise. My sisters friend and her husband are regular cruisers, wonder if they will ever go again? I won't even get on the Staten Island Ferry anymore!

I was following live reports from passengers on the Cruise Critic forum. It was pretty scary.

They interviewed some of the passengers on Good Morning America today. Scary for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My coworkers that cruise a lot keep telling me to go on one .......the joke now is I always answer them "Yeah..you want me to go so u get a promotion when Im a gonner LOL"