User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeus is going to Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by JerricaKimber View Post
    I just booked our trip yesterday for Vegas. The DH and I will be there Apr 26-30. I wanted to stay longer but the BR ain't what it use to be. It's been 14 months since our last trip so definitely looking forward to it. Maybe we'll bump into you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would love to bump in to you guys! It is not a Vegas trip without meeting up with a Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Zeus is gonna get a fanny cleaning at the Aria Corner Suite, you lucky dog! HHH Sounds like a plan to me!
    Allen too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Sounds great, I love Aria's corner suites and stayed in them twice last year!

Mom and I will be in Vegas from April 21st to the 26th. We're staying at Palazzo for the first 3 and Cosmo for the last 2 nights.
    I would so love to meet your mother! She seems so sweet and fun. Well, I would love to see you again too.

I love it. Planning a trip after getting back from the last one. Nothing better!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great idea, having a trip planned certainly makes the work days go by faster, at least for me. Really sweet of you to plan your vacations around the families from work.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    You and Allen are going to have SO much fun in Sin City! You can spend a whole day just visiting all the different Diamond Lounges they have there. Sharon and I did that one day when our bankroll went low..go figure lol.

Really looking forward to your live reporting this April!
    I told Allen that we are not going to be degenerates this trip and actually take time to visit some Diamond Lounges. Yeah, it will probably be like all other trips where all plans go to hell!
    Last edited by zeus; 02-14-2016 at 12:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    I think @dsmack and Michelle will be in Vegas around these dates. We like hanging with them
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Great news, Zeus! April is my favorite month to go to Vegas, the weather is usually beautiful. Good luck to you and Allen!

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I think @dsmack and Michelle will be in Vegas around these dates. We like hanging with them
    That would be awesome! They seem like a lot of fun, and I have wanted to meet them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by loisluvsslots View Post
    Great news, Zeus! April is my favorite month to go to Vegas, the weather is usually beautiful. Good luck to you and Allen!
    That's what we are thinking. Not fun to go outside when it is 90+.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk