User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Bonuses

Eddie Money is a drunk son of a bitch he always looks like he's ready to pass out.

My cousin said she worked at a show where he was drugged out and barely made it on stage

I have seen him on stage also and he looks like he is ready to pass out or is fucked up

Hahaha. Eddie Money Attachment 771 did look like he could use a vacation. He is still my guy. My wife was busting my chops
    For buying tickets,when we had comped tickets. I told her I wanted a better seat. She just shook her head. Lol.

Love Eddie Money.. One of my first concerts... Saw him a few years ago.. Looks rough but was still a good show!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Slotdude View Post
    Hahaha. Eddie Money Attachment 771 did look like he could use a vacation. He is still my guy. My wife was busting my chops
    For buying tickets,when we had comped tickets. I told her I wanted a better seat. She just shook her head. Lol.
    He looks like he is looking for 2 tickets to paradise and scratching his head because he does not know where he is at. I would still like to see him in concert though.