User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's Your MO to save your Bankroll?

Cash out my tito, give most to DH. Try getting that money back is next to impossible! HHH, he will even resort to lying if I really want money back! I've also found lots of alcohol causes stupidity on my part!

I do try to cash out if I get the TITO either doubled (if I started w/$100) or up to $100 if I started w/$20) but that doesn't always work because I put them back in if I run out of cash. I know some people will play on the same ticket rather than cash out when they've doubled or got to $500 or whatever, mostly out of reluctance to interrupt the rhythm of winning!

So basically, my only advice is to hit something decent and then run!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Cash out my tito, give most to DH. Try getting that money back is next to impossible! HHH, he will even resort to lying if I really want money back! I've also found lots of alcohol causes stupidity on my part!
    I have the same issue with alcohol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zooms View Post
    I do try to cash out if I get the TITO either doubled (if I started w/$100) or up to $100 if I started w/$20) but that doesn't always work because I put them back in if I run out of cash. I know some people will play on the same ticket rather than cash out when they've doubled or got to $500 or whatever, mostly out of reluctance to interrupt the rhythm of winning!

So basically, my only advice is to hit something decent and then run!
    If I ever hit something decent, I'm cashing out and running fast! Who am I kidding, I'll be running to get a fresh cock and putting more money in the machine until it drains me.

What Morgan said. I know myself too well.

The only thing I do is if I get a really big ticket like 400+ I will cash it out and put some away. I find If I play on a big ticket I will bet more and play faster. If I have to put the money back in it's slows me down. Good Luck.
    Last edited by sondor; 02-14-2016 at 12:25 AM.

My only plan to not run out of money is to play a machine that is close to an ATM...

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    My only plan to not run out of money is to play a machine that is close to an ATM...
    Now that's a plan, lol

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    And that atm being Sharon?