User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghost/Paranormal Activity in Palazzo Hotel Rm. in Vegas

Well as most of you know our store is haunted and I have a new guy working here and he saw a ghost last week and freaked out. hhh There has been at least 10 people that has seen it me included but like I told him don't worry he won't eat your lunch or nothing like that he just walks around and then disappears it's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Well as most of you know our store is haunted and I have a new guy working here and he saw a ghost last week and freaked out. hhh There has been at least 10 people that has seen it me included but like I told him don't worry he won't eat your lunch or nothing like that he just walks around and then disappears it's crazy.
    Have you tried to figure out who he was?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Have you tried to figure out who he was?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I think there's more than one and I think one is my dad.

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

grew up in San Joaquin valley. Now in bay area
    You never got it on surveillance camera?

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    You never got it on surveillance camera?
    Are you kidding we are n Iowa we don't have any of that stuff

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

grew up in San Joaquin valley. Now in bay area
    My mom used to say: "Don't be afraid of ghosts, it's the living that can do you harm."

Still scary any way.

Blog Entries
    WHO YA Gonna Call........ghost_buster.jpg

Oh wow, that's so cool Foamy! How often do you see your ghost? Is it an old building?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Oh wow, that's so cool Foamy! How often do you see your ghost? Is it an old building?
    Not very often I've worked here since 1976 and only seen it 4 times. Our building was built in the late 1800's.
    Last edited by foamy; 02-18-2016 at 03:30 PM.

HHH... "won't eat your lunch or anything. .." Classic Foamy!

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk