User Tag List

Thread: Something different while in Vegas

Something different while in Vegas

I was wondering has anyone done a ghost tour or ghost town tour while in LV? I enjoy paranormal stuff and would like to try this one day. I looked up the tours and the prices aren't crazy, but would like some reviews if anybody has done one of these type of tours. It probably be more fun with a group, but I am sure its hard to set it up. Could be something to do during Halloween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@dsmack I like that stuff also

I might try to book a tour at the old mining towns around in Nevada also. History in these places are so interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmack View Post
    I might try to book a tour at the old mining towns around in Nevada also. History in these places are so interesting.

I have always wanted to do that too I like history.

This sounds interesting to do. My problem though, would I want to spare the time from the long gambling hours and what little sleep I get when in Vegas? Maybe there is a program about this on the History Channel that I could watch at home on the computer?

They have tours where they tested a bombs during cold war. Need way advanced reserves through the energy dept.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    They have tours where they tested a bombs during cold war. Need way advanced reserves through the energy dept.
    That would be fun to explore!

YES let's find one and include it as part of Halloween!!!!

Ang