User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantic City - Easter Weekend

Atlantic City - Easter Weekend

Anyone going to AC Easter weekend? I was checking the Borgata calendar and was shocked to see Friday at $79 a night and Saturday for $99. Those are the cheapest weekend rates I've seen and on a holiday weekend, I snatched it up!

BorgataEaster2016.jpg

..And in true degenerate style I already have a comp room booked at Mohegan Sun Pocono for Thursday night. I'm not sure if my bankroll is ready for it, but I can't pass it up! Weather pending of course!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good for you! Hey, with paying for the room you are not obligated to play a whole lot. Maybe you will have you some excellent wins playing Kenny-style to keep you playing. I look forward to being entertained that weekend!

Sounds like a nice weekend! Going to check our Borgata offers, that is a good rate for Saturday night!

This sound great!

Hey the way Lotto King is winning this could be just another great winning weekend!! Awesome score on the room!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Hey the way Lotto King is winning this could be just another great winning weekend!! Awesome score on the room!
    I'm going to have a NJ lotto blowout too probably! I received my new insurance cards and realized they still insuring the 2013 Impreza, in which I now have a 2015 Legacy. So I called them up and told them to tell me the damage, as I just assumed it would cost more. No, they are now sending me a $98 refund as it is actually lower to insure the newer and more expensive car! If they say so!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I realize you're booked at the Borgata already, but did Platinum Kenny check Harrah's room prices at all for that weekend?

Just curious if they were offering special Easter weekend rates also.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt View Post
    i'm going to have a nj lotto blowout too probably! I received my new insurance cards and realized they still insuring the 2013 impreza, in which i now have a 2015 legacy. So i called them up and told them to tell me the damage, as i just assumed it would cost more. No, they are now sending me a $98 refund as it is actually lower to insure the newer and more expensive car! if they say so!
    winning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    I realize you're booked at the Borgata already, but did Platinum Kenny check Harrah's room prices at all for that weekend?

Just curious if they were offering special Easter weekend rates also.
    I did!
    Harrah's: $95 & $188
    Caesars: $85 & $165

So Platinum Kenny will be Borgata Kenny and just use the Platinum to park free at Caesars on the boardwalk. And maybe hit my free play and run, they ain't gonna be happy! But they get what they get out of Platinum Kenny..hehe

Hey Ken.when are you gonna be at Pocono?