User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau- Rivage offer - flight and $800 FP

Beau- Rivage offer - flight and $800 FP

I just got around to opening some mail and I got an offer to fly out of the airport 10 minutes from my house for a comp 3 night stay at Beau along with $800 FP. Only problem is the flight is 8 days after I get back from my April Vegas trip.

Has anyone played slots at the Beau? What's it like? I don't expect Vegas, but it's an MGM property so I'm interested on how it stacks up.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Win or break even at Vegas and it's a go?

Blog Entries
    I always have fun playing at the Beau. Never had a HP there but lots of 600-900 wins. I think I like the HL room, but usually I am shit faced when I go in there, so who knows. Will be heading to Biloxi March 17 and plan on playing there some. Drink service can be iffy. There are lots of slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimsa70 View Post
    I just got around to opening some mail and I got an offer to fly out of the airport 10 minutes from my house for a comp 3 night stay at Beau along with $800 FP. Only problem is the flight is 8 days after I get back from my April Vegas trip.

Has anyone played slots at the Beau? What's it like? I don't expect Vegas, but it's an MGM property so I'm interested on how it stacks up.

Thanks!

I am going in 2 weeks will give full report!! Do it!! Better paybacks then Vegas also.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I am going in 2 weeks will give full report!! Do it!! Better paybacks then Vegas also.
    I'm seriously thinking about it. Would have to lower my Vegas budget. Or just win alot in Vegas!

I'm gonna call about it tomorrow and see if they have any May, not April.

Good luck and I'll be following along with your report!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimsa70 View Post
    I'm seriously thinking about it. Would have to lower my Vegas budget. Or just win alot in Vegas!

I'm gonna call about it tomorrow and see if they have any May, not April.

Good luck and I'll be following along with your report!

I would do it just to experience some place completely new. Like tahoe for me I hope to have a newbie big weekend in biloxi lol

Kimsa once you get a Beau offer you should start getting them monthly - or more often if they run the flight out of your specific airport more. I get the same offer with $800 FreePlay and plan on trying it out one of these days. I seem to always have a Vegas trip already planned when my offers come and have the same concerns about diluting my bankroll. I believe that tier credits accumulate much slower at Beau (1 point per $10 coin in) not that it matters much since your already platinum. Also I'm pretty sure they always use express comps for food instead of offering backend comps - which is another reason I haven't gone. I want backend comps if I earn them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Kimsa once you get a Beau offer you should start getting them monthly - or more often if they run the flight out of your specific airport more. I get the same offer with $800 FreePlay and plan on trying it out one of these days. I seem to always have a Vegas trip already planned when my offers come and have the same concerns about diluting my bankroll. I believe that tier credits accumulate much slower at Beau (1 point per $10 coin in) not that it matters much since your already platinum. Also I'm pretty sure they always use express comps for food instead of offering backend comps - which is another reason I haven't gone. I want backend comps if I earn them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the extra info. I have almost $1900 of express comps I never use cause all my food gets comped in Vegas. Maybe this would be a way to use them!

Yeah mnvegasgal said that express comps accrue quicker.

We will be there first week of April. Looking forward to checking out the new HL room. You should do it Kim!! Also there is a nice Hardrock next door.