User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: did anyone invite...............

did anyone invite...............

Blue or Shamus? just wondering.

Shamus was in the first step of the migration. Do not recall seeing him since.

I don't know how private those private messages are over there. I'm wary about inviting others. There was a large new post about where is GG? Wanted an explination of why and banned members since they say none were banned. Thread closed.

Joey has told me that they cannot view private messages.
    I however found the modification that I could easily install and read all your private messages. So you take that for what it is worth!

I had contacted Derek via a Youtube pm to inquire about where some of my favorite people had gone. He responded and had given me the link to here so that I could join. I would suggest that others should use YT pm's to contact the people that they would like to notify of where we all are. Joey/Deb couldn't possibly ever know what was said this way : )

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    Blue or Shamus? just wondering.
    Shamus has been crazy busy with work so he isn't doing much posting anywhere but he did register. He is however aware of all of us here and I'll be contributing at some point.

Ang

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I don't know how private those private messages are over there. I'm wary about inviting others. There was a large new post about where is GG? Wanted an explination of why and banned members since they say none were banned. Thread closed.
    I saw that thread too, started to send a pm to the people that asked but wasn't sure if someone else already did.

talk to shamus in person yesterday, he knows this place exist, he is just busy with work

Quote Originally Posted by ygtgxi View Post
    talk to shamus in person yesterday, he knows this place exist, he is just busy with work
    Ha ha that's what I said. Why don't you come to Vegas in April?

Ang

I got a pm last week from a non frequent poster over there, her screen name is Tgib222. I had her phone number because she chauffeured me and 20cardmg to the slot manufacturer tours last at last Aprils m&g. Big shout out to her, and I hope she starts posting! I texted with her instead of responding to the pm. She wanted to know what happened to some of us and I told her what all was going on. More people will find out and come find us after a while.