User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: did anyone invite...............

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

did anyone invite...............

Blue or Shamus? just wondering.

Shamus was in the first step of the migration. Do not recall seeing him since.

I don't know how private those private messages are over there. I'm wary about inviting others. There was a large new post about where is GG? Wanted an explination of why and banned members since they say none were banned. Thread closed.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I don't know how private those private messages are over there. I'm wary about inviting others. There was a large new post about where is GG? Wanted an explination of why and banned members since they say none were banned. Thread closed.
    I saw that thread too, started to send a pm to the people that asked but wasn't sure if someone else already did.

Joey has told me that they cannot view private messages.
    I however found the modification that I could easily install and read all your private messages. So you take that for what it is worth!

I had contacted Derek via a Youtube pm to inquire about where some of my favorite people had gone. He responded and had given me the link to here so that I could join. I would suggest that others should use YT pm's to contact the people that they would like to notify of where we all are. Joey/Deb couldn't possibly ever know what was said this way : )

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I however found the modification that I could easily install and read all your private messages. So you take that for what it is worth!
    wow! lol that is unreal. Well if PM's could be read, consider them read over there.......... those folks are toast.:faint:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    wow! lol that is unreal. Well if PM's could be read, consider them read over there.......... those folks are toast.:faint:
    It is a readily available modification from vBulletin.org (you get access with any vBulletin license). I didn't install it as I don't have the time or desire to read through people's things, but it is out there. The first two non-Facebook group members of my original forum were very suspicious. When questioned they wouldn't tell me how they got there. So either we had a mole in our Facebook group or the PM that was sent over there was seen by the wrong eyes.
    :llama:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    From this day forward, I will never say anything about CPT in my private messages. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by suze1000 View Post
    from this day forward, i will never say anything about cpt in my private messages. Lol
    haaaaaaaaaaa!!!