User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: did anyone invite...............

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Joey has told me that they cannot view private messages.
    I however found the modification that I could easily install and read all your private messages. So you take that for what it is worth!
    wow! lol that is unreal. Well if PM's could be read, consider them read over there.......... those folks are toast.:faint:

Well I sent a pm to a few people that were looking for GG, we will see if I get banned for sending the pm

Let's see what happens with your experiment Georgiagambler. Early on I think you would have been banned but now maybe not. Still we will see. Good luck.

I do not know if there is any rhyme or reason in who they ban. Foamy, UTToy, Ang, Pat and others? WTF? Why would any of them and others be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Well I sent a pm to a few people that were looking for GG, we will see if I get banned for sending the pm
    @Georgiagambler if you get banned from SF just consider it a badge of honor. HHH

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Let's see what happens with your experiment Georgiagambler. Early on I think you would have been banned but now maybe not. Still we will see. Good luck.
    I did not say anything bad just told them if they want to find missing friends, go to jweforum. I sent in pm and did not publicly post so I hope that will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    wow! lol that is unreal. Well if PM's could be read, consider them read over there.......... those folks are toast.:faint:
    It is a readily available modification from vBulletin.org (you get access with any vBulletin license). I didn't install it as I don't have the time or desire to read through people's things, but it is out there. The first two non-Facebook group members of my original forum were very suspicious. When questioned they wouldn't tell me how they got there. So either we had a mole in our Facebook group or the PM that was sent over there was seen by the wrong eyes.
    :llama:

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I got a pm last week from a non frequent poster over there, her screen name is Tgib222. I had her phone number because she chauffeured me and 20cardmg to the slot manufacturer tours last at last Aprils m&g. Big shout out to her, and I hope she starts posting! I texted with her instead of responding to the pm. She wanted to know what happened to some of us and I told her what all was going on. More people will find out and come find us after a while.
    Awesome to hear Sky..I hope Terri is doing well ..shes a nice lady.

Ken did you tell Rich99 he was really looking forward to doing the M&G in August before you left.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgatadd View Post
    Ken did you tell Rich99 he was really looking forward to doing the M&G in August before you left.
    I have no way to contact him, remember, I'm banned! Even though I personally never did anything. :yield:

Last I heard he thinks we just make fun of the people running Slot Fanatics all the time, so he has no idea. If someone could reach out to him again, that would be cool!