User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: did anyone invite...............

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I have no way to contact him, remember, I'm banned! Even though I personally never did anything. :yield:

Last I heard he thinks we just make fun of the people running Slot Fanatics all the time, so he has no idea. If someone could reach out to him again, that would be cool!
    Yes Ken, don't you know we are evil mean a holes and never did jack shit to help or promote SF!!!!!

Ang

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Joey has told me that they cannot view private messages.
    I however found the modification that I could easily install and read all your private messages. So you take that for what it is worth!
    From this day forward, I will never say anything about CPT in my private messages. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by suze1000 View Post
    from this day forward, i will never say anything about cpt in my private messages. Lol
    haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Although I hadn't posted "over there" for a while, I liked to keep up with trip reports and what was going on. Then the exodus.... Evoni's listing of her favorite LV sites on her blog was the trail of breadcrumbs that led me here. Thank you, Evoni!

Hi Serenasea!

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    From this day forward, I will never say anything about CPT in my private messages. LOL
    :wave:

A BIG thank you to Skyler for pointing me in the right direction.

Had a huge loss in my family in Dec. Have been out of it for a couple months. Was catching up on SF end of last month & it just didn't seem right. Wasn't seeing any posts by my favorites. I'd read Evoni's Valentines blog & noted the picture with Devandentop/DW & was looking for his TR, couldn't find anything. Ran across the short post from Joey answering a question about where was GG, Pawnshop? What the hell is going on? PM'd Skyler. Very grateful she got in touch.

Very happy to be here! Have never been much of a poster, but will try to be alittle more active. Thank you so much CPT for the forum!!!

Thank you Mike for the kind words, happy to be here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Although I hadn't posted "over there" for a while, I liked to keep up with trip reports and what was going on. Then the exodus.... Evoni's listing of her favorite LV sites on her blog was the trail of breadcrumbs that led me here. Thank you, Evoni!
    Serenasea, I'm so pleased you followed the crumbs!
    I'll always remember my Mum and I sitting with you at the first Treasure Island M&G

Welcome serenasea, tgibb222 glad you both found JWE. Kudos to Evoni for leaving the breadcrumbs!