User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: did anyone invite...............

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I saw it too and sent her a PM with the link.
    She didn't reply or join yet so hopefully our PMs didn't get read and deleted too lol

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    I do not know if there is any rhyme or reason in who they ban. Foamy, UTToy, Ang, Pat and others? WTF? Why would any of them and others be banned?
    I was banned for liking a post on Big Daddy's private face book page! Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    :wave:
    CPT I'm so proud of you and the job you have done to put this forum together! There are so many threads it is hard to keep up! We have grown big way to go pal! See you in April!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    She didn't reply or join yet so hopefully our PMs didn't get read and deleted too lol
    Well @Georgiagambler I couldn't remember who it was but then I realized that I had saved my PM in my sent folder. It is still in there so I don't know if the PM was deleted or not. I would think that if deleted it would be removed from my file also. ??????

@Curlyd I don't honestly know if it was read or deleted. I have sent it to others in pm that have joined though. I'm not worried about it though.

have no fear she got your private message and she has joined our forum.

BigDaddy
    I wish someone would start a thread about where's BigDaddy and/or CPT since we both are banned over on SF.. Feel like I was a muddy footprint over there that got washed away quietly.. Pretty messed up!!

Bd I frankly didn't know you were banned on other forum I loved your big bets and wins What a shame but glad your here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dodger3131 View Post
    Bd I frankly didn't know you were banned on other forum I loved your big bets and wins What a shame but glad your here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have to agree with this statement!

Quote Originally Posted by tgib222 View Post
    Thank you Mike for the kind words, happy to be here!!!
    Awww..so sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Hopefully we can make you smile on here.