User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very interesting Borgata offer!

Thanks for the information, just checked and my husband received Vegas offer. Been trying to plan a trip to Vegas so this would be great! I have not been checking the Borgata offers because we are busy with home renovations, thanks again for information!

Feeling left out. Am I looking in the right place? This is b.s. I have lost a metric fuckton of money at Borgata in past 12 months. I'm always irritated by their shitty, low ball offers too 'cause they know I will stay at their flashy, better than fantastic WaterClub rooms -- last time I got a room that had two toilets -- even without a decent freeplay offer. Oh well, maybe I can go see Andrew Dice Clay at the Comedy Club instead.

NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

You can win it at bingo, only the best get the bingo invites!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    Feeling left out. Am I looking in the right place? This is b.s. I have lost a metric fuckton of money at Borgata in past 12 months. I'm always irritated by their shitty, low ball offers too 'cause they know I will stay at their flashy, better than fantastic WaterClub rooms -- last time I got a room that had two toilets -- even without a decent freeplay offer. Oh well, maybe I can go see Andrew Dice Clay at the Comedy Club instead.

Did you check all of the offer pages? I think mine was on the 2nd page.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes View Post
    Did you check all of the offer pages? I think mine was on the 2nd page.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Yep. Checked. Nada --other than the fabulous Comedy Club ticket offer of course! Very jealous.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    Yep. Checked. Nada --other than the fabulous Comedy Club ticket offer of course! Very jealous.
    Hmmmm the only thing that comes to mind is that the rest of us who have chimed in are "local" to borgata and you're not. I don't know why that would matter but you definitely play at a high enough level that you should get the offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! Very nice for those of you that can take advantage of it. It is nice to finally see Borgata giving some options for Vegas to their players.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Checked my account today and saw this listed: "Las Vegas trip,$500 free play, $150 comp, 3 nights."

Called up and asked what that meant. If I go to Borgata 4-1-4/3, I can pick up a voucher for those things (3 nights, $500 FP, $150 resort credit) to be used at any MLife property. Has to be used by October.

I'm going down there next weekend so I don't think I'll go back two weeks later (unless I win a crazy amount ) but I like that offer! It's the most amount of FP in a Vegas offer for me!

Hopefully they'll offer it again soon since borgata and mlife have partnered.

I got the exact same offer as you Dina...I've never been to Vegas and how I would love to go. Money is so tight for us this year, I can't imagine we'll be able to make it happen. Such a bummer because this is such a great offer