User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Spring Total Rewards bonus

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Saw this just came out- doing the bonus tier credit thing again, this time April 1- June 30th. Same deal, if you earn 1000 tier credits its a 50% bonus including bonus tier credits.

You have to opt in though to get this one here's the link- https://www.totalrewards.com/content...dit-bonus.html

Thanks! I have opted in for this promotion. I have several dates reserved during this time period.

The Points for this Bonus look to have posted for me today....

Glad to hear they are starting to post. Ours still have not posted. Everyone's are supposed to post by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Glad to hear they are starting to post. Ours still have not posted. Everyone's are supposed to post by tomorrow.
    They must be starting at the bottom and working their way up.....Was not easy to find this thread to post it in the right place

Blog Entries
    I checked ours this morning, nothing there yet.
    Oh I just checked again and mine posted but not Bill's yet. When his posts he will be Diamond once again.
    Dawn
    Last edited by Curlyd; 07-14-2016 at 10:43 PM.
    Dawn

I can't even get on the website. It keeps saying try again or internal error.

Iwas able to log on, but ours is not there yet. sassycat, maybe they are loading yours and that is why you can't get signed on.

Blog Entries
    That's cause I keep checking to see if Bill's has posted. I kept a screen shot of my registration but not of Bill's so I hope there's no problem.

Dawn
    Dawn

I saw on another board that someone else's posted...so they are probably going thru them. knowing CET someone has to manually enter them.....

I did get on for a minute and neither mine nor James' has posted yet.
    Maybe by tomorrow morning.