User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Spring Total Rewards bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I guess that's why we don't go to AC. I would hate to have to pay to go into the Diamond lounge.

Dawn
    Ahhhhh, But the Diamond Lounge in AC is sooooo much better than the ones in LV .. . . I just experienced AC in June . . . what a difference. Schedule didn't permit me to use the 7* lounge . .

It's worth it just to have a "full meal".

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    damn so diamond lounge is AC requires higher earning?? too many people just getting it then no playing rest of year?
    From Seven Stars Insider:

There is a 10 comp dollar (1,000 Reward Credits) per person per admission charge for Diamond cardholders who did not earn a least 25,000 tier credits last year (January 1 through December 31) or have not earned at least 25,000 tier credits since January 1 this year.

But (IMHO) it is sooooo worth it!!! I'll have to make the 7* Lounge my first priority on my next trip . . . .

Blog Entries
    We get a full meal at Horseshoe Hammond. Anyone been to HH and AC to compare?

Dawn
    Dawn

Extra points got us to 22,500.. So will play a day in Biloxi and a day in Vegas and see where that gets us. Who knows I might get trapped on another machine chasing a minor and get 7500 points in a day . On another note.. We have now been assigned a host in Kansas City after our May visit.. So may have to make it there one more time before the year is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bonus points were a nice boost. Glad to see them posted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, we got ours too. Still Diamond but closer to aspiration level 1.

Finally got our tier credit bonus added. Sassycat at over 130,000 well on her way to 7 star again and I am barely at lower diamond level. Which is okay with me. Glad to hear everyone's tc bonuses are showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    OK, renewed 7*. Now to get to work on GGWU points . . . . .
    Degen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    We get a full meal at Horseshoe Hammond. Anyone been to HH and AC to compare?

Dawn
    Horseshoe Hammond has the only other Seven Star Lounge in the country (besides AC). Just curious if you are comparing 7* lounges?

I have been to Diamond Lounges in Nevada and AC.

I have not been to any 7* lounges.

IMHO, the Caesars Diamond Lounge is comparable in quality to a mid-level Las Vegas buffet. (Less selection, though, but it's not really supposed to be a "buffet")

I published the 7* Lounge menu in my last TR.

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    Horseshoe Hammond has the only other Seven Star Lounge in the country (besides AC). Just curious if you are comparing 7* lounges?

I have been to Diamond Lounges in Nevada and AC.

I have not been to any 7* lounges.

IMHO, the Caesars Diamond Lounge is comparable in quality to a mid-level Las Vegas buffet. (Less selection, though, but it's not really supposed to be a "buffet")

I published the 7* Lounge menu in my last TR.
    They supposedly have a secret 7 star lounge at Caesar's Las Vegas. We are going to try to find it when we go to the 7 star event there next month. If we find it I will try to post pictures.