User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holland America Zuiderdam March 18-28

Damn Chris, moss doesn't grow under your feet does it! So jealous yet thoroughly excited for you to start this upcoming adventure. I'm hoping to be just like you when I retire and travel as much as I can. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like a really great cruise! Look forward to your report and pictures

Looks great have fun

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

I took the exact same cruise on the exact same ship 5 years ago and had a a BLAST!
    It is VERY hot and humid in Panama with heat index around 130 F many days so be careful. It is so hot that many of the Panamanian women walk around topless, which I thought was an added bonus lol. I have pictures but will not post them here...don't want to get reported and have the forum shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    I took the exact same cruise on the exact same ship 5 years ago and had a a BLAST!
    It is VERY hot and humid in Panama with heat index around 130 F many days so be careful. It is so hot that many of the Panamanian women walk around topless, which I thought was an added bonus lol. I have pictures but will not post them here...don't want to get reported and have the forum shut down.
    Post em up no one will report it

Wishing you good flights! Already know you guys will have a fun trip

Sounds like a relaxing and fun cruise. Don't forget your bug repellant. Have fun!!!

Sounds like an awesome cruise! Watch out for they iguana guy in Curaçao on the pontoon bridge. Before you know it, he'll have that iguana on your shoulder then demand you pay him for holding his iguana hhh! Can't wait to hear about the cruise.
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Blog Entries
    Damnnn Chris, what an awesome trip. Don't know if I can do that many days away, but would love to try!! Can't wait for updates!

Wishing you a wonderful trip. Looking forward to your report. Enjoy!