User Tag List

Thread: Double Joker Video Poker, anyone?

Blog Entries

Double Joker Video Poker, anyone?

I've started playing DJ VP at my local. Does anyone out there play it? I haven't found a good strategy site for it. wizardofodds has some payback info but not a trainer/strategy page that I can find. Kinda low volatility like JoB so its a bankroll stretcher IMO.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Not familiar with it. Checked on videopoker.com and it is not listed there so it must not be a IGT game. Does it have two jokers in the deck instead of one like joker poker does?

There's one thing that I've noticed with newer video poker machines. These manufacturers seem to be offering more twists & turns with introducing new vp games w/multipliers that usually cost more per hand to play than the traditional games. I for one don't like playing these. These newer vp games/machines give me the impression that they are turning the traditional vp machines into random slot machines where it depends more on luck than skill to win. If I'm serious about winning on vp I prefer playing on the older (traditional) IGT vp machines : )

Blog Entries
    Here's a screen shot from this weekend, kinda fun when you're dealt two jokers

#######
    Fair dinkum legend

Pat
    yes, what is the stategy for playing VP jokers wild or deuces wild?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    You can go to "FreeSlots.com". It's easy to sign up and they have a trainer on their poker machine that has all of the different games that you can choose. This is how I learned to play Jacks or better, and Double-Double Bonus. I prefer DDB because of the thrills and higher payback combo's.

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    You can go to "FreeSlots.com". It's easy to sign up and they have a trainer on their poker machine that has all of the different games that you can choose. This is how I learned to play Jacks or better, and Double-Double Bonus. I prefer DDB because of the thrills and higher payback combo's.
    i'm on the site but where do i find the trainer?

edit - i found it! thank you!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Hey Patricia
    I did find on wizardofodds a practice page for just about every type of video poker. Just hit 'More Games' a few times to see all the games. When you find the one you want, click on the little box at the top 'Warn on Strategy Errors' and you can see the best play for every hand. Here's the link, it has Joker Poker and now has Double Joker Poker among all the other popular VP games

http://wizardofodds.com/play/video-p...-hand/play.php
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend