User Tag List

Thread: Mlife parking fee in Vegas

Mlife parking fee in Vegas

I was sent email that T-mobile Arena will be opening on April 6th. Anyone know what parking fees are going into effect at mlife properties?

The press reports said back in January they would be implemented "second quarter" of 2016, which means anytime after 3/31. I think you should anticipate that the fee will be imposed on opening of the new arena.

Also, good to see you here -- last time I saw you was in Reno Jun. 2014 chasing a bonus for an awesome reels machine. I ended up getting blackout drunk that night off Jagermeister with @Luckylinda123. Good times. Hope all is well.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

Parking fees do suck. Nice seeing you here Retrigger.

@noleman if you keep telling the jagermeister story someone might believe you.

Thanks all. Great to hear from everyone. I am still looking for that massive win on Awesome reels. HHH

Quote Originally Posted by Retrigger View Post
    Thanks all. Great to hear from everyone. I am still looking for that massive win on Awesome reels. HHH
    I was at Atlantis this weekend. I only saw one of the Awesome Reels left -- the Lone Wolf one. It's been moved near the gift shop. Had a couple of nice hits on it -- but ended up a decent chunk of my money.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker