User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to the Grazie Gold Lounge and Platinum Room

Changes to the Grazie Gold Lounge and Platinum Room

I was staying at Palazzo during the week of St. Patrick's day and playing in the Venetian HL room when I noticed the Gold lounge was closed at 11pm. I asked one of the slot attendants about it and this is what he had to say about upcoming changes to both the Grazie Gold Lounge and Platinum VIP lounge at Palazzo. I don't know this for a fact but he sure acted like he knew what he was talking about.

Starting around April 4th or so the Platinum VIP lounge at Palazzo will only have food from 6am until 9pm at night instead of 24 hours as in the past. It will be open 24 hours a day for drinks and VIP reservation.

The Gold Lounge at Venetian will have drinks but no more food in the offering. I hope he is wrong about his and they at least have fruit or cookies. According to the employee I spoke to there are too many gold members and a lot of them have been eating all their meals in there so it's been costing Venetian too much money and this is there way of putting a stop to that. He said at some point in the future when there are less Gold members (not sure if he meant because they will be making changes to the number of points needed or what) they may go back to having food in there at that point.

We'll see if what I was told is accurate but during my stay they already went to the new hours for food at the Platinum lounge at Palazzo so some of it at least is correct.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thanks for the report Diana. Honestly, I can't imagine people eating all their meals in the Gold Lounge! I've only visited a few times and if I remember correctly, there was really only crackers, cheese and cookies offered?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Thanks for the report Diana. Honestly, I can't imagine people eating all their meals in the Gold Lounge! I've only visited a few times and if I remember correctly, there was really only crackers, cheese and cookies offered?
    The gold lounge had a daily soup, finger sandwiches with ham, roast beef, etc..fruit, cookies, cheese and crackers, and sometimes a salad. I agree it's not where I would want to take all my meals.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Blog Entries
    Talk to @goldengreeke .This is his fault lol.

We've been talking about the only Gold benefit we use is a quick snack and coffee. Thanks for the heads up. Will be there in 2ish weeks.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Thanks for the info. But I hope you were told misinfo. I like the snacks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post

We've been talking about the only Gold benefit we use is a quick snack and coffee. Thanks for the heads up. Will be there in 2ish weeks.
    Lol, the year I went without Sharon and had Ting for a room mate, I had lost almost my whole bankroll the first night and did eat both breakfast and lunch in the Gold lounge to save what little money I had left.

Ha ha! I guess, I really didn't pay attention to the food offerings I tend to stay and play at Palazzo and it's a hike to the Gold Lounge at the Venetian.

Shiiit the pgp virus is spreading!!

Locals ruining it for all the outta town people if they go visit daily after achieving gold or platinum
    I have never been in either lounge but I doubt the food described in gold can put a huge dent in Sheldon's pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post

Have a great time and let me know in your live TR if the man was correct or not!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Thanks for the info. But I hope you were told misinfo. I like the snacks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Hopefully they will still have something in the way of snacks.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Lol, the year I went without Sharon and had Ting for a room mate, I had lost almost my whole bankroll the first night and did eat both breakfast and lunch in the Gold lounge to save what little money I had left.
    I can understand that, after all you already paid for those snacks with your losses.

Ha ha! I guess, I really didn't pay attention to the food offerings I tend to stay and play at Palazzo and it's a hike to the Gold Lounge at the Venetian.
    I agree, I mainly use the Platinum lounge at Palazzo.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Locals ruining it for all the outta town people if they go visit daily after achieving gold or platinum
    I have never been in either lounge but I doubt the food described in gold can put a huge dent in Sheldon's pockets.
    Most locals or so I have been told don't gamble on the strip that much so I suspect it was just the sheer amounts of Gold members they have since a few years ago they lowered the points to make Gold to 20k. If this change is indeed implemented I think it will save them from also having the employee stationed at the gold lounge door checking to see if the cards and ID's match up to enter.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: