User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V/p buy-in slot tournament

V/p buy-in slot tournament

I received this invite in the mail. While I'm trying to stay away from gambling right now. Doing amazingly successful by the way. I have not utilized my Platinum perks at V/P this year. This may be the only time I'd want to. I'm think about doing this even though the entry fee is so high. However, I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this. Plus I'm excited about the $300 f/b.

Attachment 1282

Attachment 1283

Attachment 1284

Attachment 1285

The good thing is that it is double tourney so 2 different chances at big prizes

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    The good thing is that it is double tourney so 2 different chances at big prizes
    I think I counted and at the very least for that trip I have $1300 in slot credits. Which is a decent amount. Still not sure if it's worth it.

2500 is pretty steep.. that would be my gambling budget.. and then I couldn't play outside of the tourney. I am sure you have offers that provides Food and Beverage credit, as welll as free play... I can't see the pluses in that high of a buy in.

With the buy in I wouldn't feel obligated to play alot or anything at all outside tourney since room included.

The only good thing a out this higher buy in is lower odds. So it is a gamble. hHH

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    2500 is pretty steep.. that would be my gambling budget.. and then I couldn't play outside of the tourney. I am sure you have offers that provides Food and Beverage credit, as welll as free play... I can't see the pluses in that high of a buy in.
    My thought behind this is that I get at least half of the buy in back. Like Derek said, if I'm buying in then I won't feel the need to play anywhere else or really even that much at the property. There are two tournaments which also take up some time. Like you, I do think it is steep though. So I'm leaning more towards just ignoring the invite and moving on..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OK. I would it. I don't know your financial situation, but if you have 2,500 that not obligated for your monthly bills and it will not put you behind.... And you've been good all year... I think it would be a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDaddy
    Shit, I'd that in a heartbeat.. That's a great offer!!

If they are like aria or bellagio I am assuming they have a full spread of food setup for tourney as well. So that will take any kind of paying for lunch outta the factor.

I think @Evoni should weigh in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk