User Tag List

Thread: Any GGWU point collectors? Who's going down for the April bonus event??

Any GGWU point collectors? Who's going down for the April bonus event??

I'm driving in for a couple of days just to accumulate points. I hope to have 500K for December, along with 500K for HGS.

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    I'm driving in for a couple of days just to accumulate points. I hope to have 500K for December, along with 500K for HGS.
    What is it?

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    What is it?

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk
    I'm told it's by "invitation only", that's why I got such a late start last year. It took awhile to get on the list.

APRIL 22 - 24 OR APRIL 25 - 27, 2016
    Our largest shopping event is almost here! Start earning points for the Great Gift Wrap Up® Event in November and December.
    84,000* GUARANTEED GREAT GIFT WRAP UP GIFT POINTS
    Play all your favorite games to earn more points so you can buy luxury gifts from premium brands at the main event, just in time for the holidays!

RECEIVE EXTRA BONUS POINTS!
    Receive extra Great Gift Wrap Up Points every time you participate in any Great Gift Wrap Up Bonus event in Las Vegas in 2016. You must visit the Total Rewards Center or one of our Total Rewards Kiosks in order to activate during event dates.
    2 events - 25,000, 3 events - 50,000, 4 events - 75,000 , 5 events - 100,000

The alternate event is a Weber Grill Giveaway

Good luck, hope you earn tons of points or the Gift Wrap up!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Good luck, hope you earn tons of points or the Gift Wrap up!
    Thank you, but I'm just going down to record one 2500TC day and have dinner at Nobu. GGWU Points Only accrue at the rate of 1 per RC, the real "bonus" is in the 84,000 I get for showing up . . . . .

The come on is this:

Earn 7,500 Tier Credits during your stay and receive a total of 112,000** Great Gift Wrap Up Bonus Gift Points.
    OR
    Earn 12,700 Tier Credits during your stay and receive a total of 168,000** Great Gift Wrap Up Bonus Gift Points.

So, one 2500TC day should be 7500TC, right? We'll find out.