User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New show at Venetian, BAZ - STAR CROSSED LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I'm debating if I should see if with my Mom in July or wait until my husband is with us Thanksgiving week since I know he will want to see it too and I'm not sure it will be a show I want to see twice in one year. So you might beat me to it!
    I just saw an offer for BAZ (or Puppet On?) in my account for August/September, so it looks like I might just have to plan a trip during that time period. Poor me

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I just saw an offer for BAZ (or Puppet On?) in my account for August/September, so it looks like I might just have to plan a trip during that time period. Poor me
    I got that offer too. However you know if that's not a good time period for you that just asking your host for comp tickets during a stay will work unless show is so popular it's selling out

I'm still thinking of waiting until Thanksgiving week, but who knows.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: