User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tax season 2015 Gambling Wins

Tax season 2015 Gambling Wins

Just curious if anyone was lucky enough to have to pay taxes on gambling wins from 2015?

I had a few hand pays that were more than offset by losses sadly... Just wondering how it works for those having to report a net win?

Are net wins taxed at a marginal rate? Again just curious as I've never been lucky enough to win more than I lost lol.

Hmm i haven't done mine yet. But I might be ahead for last year due to a few big wins

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Hmm i haven't done mine yet. But I might be ahead for last year due to a few big wins
    Hhh it's April 16th, you and my son sound alike waiting to the last minute

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Extension

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Sorry I remember you have your own business so your tax deadline might be different

@clemi I had 3 HPs totaling $4100. I do not try to offset with losses cause I don't keep track. Based on my tax bracket I ended up paying in over $700 to Federal & $50 to the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    @clemi I had 3 HPs totaling $4100. I do not try to offset with losses cause I don't keep track. Based on my tax bracket I ended up paying in over $700 to Federal & $50 to the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not too bad Darrell

I had more then enough losses to offset my few big wins of last year.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

BigDaddy
    My W-2G's totaled to $172,783.32 $110,000 was at Foxwoods alone..

I certainly had my fair share of losses as well to help offset my wins.. Bottom line, let's just say BigD is fucked this year.. Taking some time off to heal my wounds.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    My W-2G's totaled to $172,783.32 $110,000 was at Foxwoods alone..

I certainly had my fair share of losses as well to help offset my wins.. Bottom line, let's just say BigD is fucked this year.. Taking some time off to heal my wounds.. LOL
    Wow did you post all those? Damn they added up quick. Suppose the chershire hit helped alot