User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CET enters partnership with Atlantis Bahamas

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    Thanks slotmanjack! Wonder if he could do any better than what CET is offering.

Pretty sweet - Deluxe Ocean Suite
    Complimenary Resort Fees, Maid Fees, and taxes
    $100 resort credit per day
    250 free slot play
    and more.

I think this is all upfront without a minimum required amount of play.
    I noticed that some offers required a certain amount of play.
    That is definitely a nice offer. All of those fees add up and that resort credit would definitely come in handy, not to mention the free play. Better to get it upfront, because I have heard they are very tough about comping things off after the fact.

Thanks slotmanjack! Wonder if he could do any better than what CET is offering.

Pretty sweet - Deluxe Ocean Suite
    Complimenary Resort Fees, Maid Fees, and taxes
    $100 resort credit per day
    250 free slot play
    and more.

I think this is all upfront without a minimum required amount of play.
    I noticed that some offers required a certain amount of play.
    Ya for sure I can get you that upfront plus he can comp more after. My yearly upfront offer from my host is Royal Towers 5 days comped, plus $600 in food and all taxes, resort fees, and gratuity waved.

Email me anytime and I will get you in touch with him.

Quote Originally Posted by slotmanjack View Post
    Ya for sure I can get you that upfront plus he can comp more after. My yearly upfront offer from my host is Royal Towers 5 days comped, plus $600 in food and all taxes, resort fees, and gratuity waved.

Email me anytime and I will get you in touch with him.
    Thank you. I will probably work on this a little more after the June meet in Tahoe. I appreciate the info.

Royal towers would be best choice imho as cove is nice but sorta a walk from most places but that is OK for you and James lol.
    Wi reply more with thoughts once I am sitting on us land tomorrow

I would also take waived resort fees over free play Imho

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Royal towers would be best choice imho as cove is nice but sorta a walk from most places but that is OK for you and James lol.
    Wi reply more with thoughts once I am sitting on us land tomorrow
    Thanks D! You are right about the walk. We would not mind that at all. In fact we might prefer that.
    I look forward to your thoughts once you get on land. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I would also take waived resort fees over free play Imho
    When you get a chance - let us know about how much resort fees are. It looks like we could get waive resort fees, maid fees, and taxes - so do you think that is about $75 -100 per day?

When you get a chance - let us know about how much resort fees are. It looks like we could get waive resort fees, maid fees, and taxes - so do you think that is about $75 -100 per day?
    Here is a pic of daily report fees and mandatory tips etc... I would rather have those free then fp.

Pretty much every place Even not on atlantis Adds 15% tip onto any restaraunt bills so just another heads up not to over tip.

Trust me on this take the fees waived. Sometimes rooms can be as high as $600 a night especially at the cove. Paying tax on $600 a night will get very expensive. The fees are a new thing for them as well as the tax. I think they got alot of negative feed back from regulars that they are now looking to comp that.

I've stayed at the cove its super nice and easily run into celebrities there.

This was my fees per person per day so add that up and it can increase quickly would rather take that over freeplay
    This is for royal towers cove most likely more