User Tag List

Thread: Vegas July 27-31

Vegas July 27-31

We will be making our annual trek to Las Vegas July 27-31. I am so excited and will be day dreaming about it for the next three months. We will be staying at our oasis in the desert that is Wynn. We will be staying in the Tower Suites, which is so cool. The last few years, we have taken guests and served as tour guides. This was fun, but this trip will be more laid back and I am looking forward to it. I was planning on seeing Show Stoppers, but now am having second thoughts as the reviews are tepid on this show. Have any of you seen it? What were your thoughts?

Will anyone be in town at that time?

Also, I have to say I am fascinated by the foodie knowledge on this forum. If you had to pick one special place to eat per day for four days, what would they be. I feel as if my husband and I are creatures of habit and convenience, so miss out on some of the amazing experiences I see posted here.

Thanks for reading and any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    We will be making our annual trek to Las Vegas July 27-31. I am so excited and will be day dreaming about it for the next three months. We will be staying at our oasis in the desert that is Wynn. We will be staying in the Tower Suites, which is so cool. The last few years, we have taken guests and served as tour guides. This was fun, but this trip will be more laid back and I am looking forward to it. I was planning on seeing Show Stoppers, but now am having second thoughts as the reviews are tepid on this show. Have any of you seen it? What were your thoughts?

Will anyone be in town at that time?

Also, I have to say I am fascinated by the foodie knowledge on this forum. If you had to pick one special place to eat per day for four days, what would they be. I feel as if my husband and I are creatures of habit and convenience, so miss out on some of the amazing experiences I see posted here.

Thanks for reading and any suggestions.
    If you are at Wynn..our Jokers have had great times at LaCave and the Sunday Jazz Brunch. We have had sooo many amazing foodie adventures there its hard to pick LOL. I also know people that have gone to Sinatra and loved it but a lot of it depends on your budget and what type of cuisine you like. What was really good and a fun time was when we went to the Top of the World restaurant at Stratosphere ( not a great hotel but the food and service there was really good).Give us some ideas of what type food you like and we can def give you some great ideas..Cheers!!!!

If you are a fan of Musical theatre then you will love Show Stoppers, the cast is excellent. If you wouldn't normally go see a musical at the theatre or don't care for the older musical movies, then I would avoid it.

My friends really enjoyed Wynn's new Jardin in March. I haven't eaten at it yet but will try it later this month

If cost is no consideration I would eat at the following:

SW Steakhouse at Wynn or Cut Steak house at Palazzo

I agree with Mike you can't go wrong with the Sunday brunch at Wynn's Country Club's Jazz Brunch or any morning at Tableau.

Michael Mina at Bellagio

Tao at Venetian

I could suggest more if you give us a idea of what type of restaurant/food you enjoy.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Congrats on your upcoming trip! It will be here in no time. I have never stayed at Wynn, so cannot offer any advice. We are creatures of habit also. But just wanted to wish you a wonderful and profitable trip!

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    If you are at Wynn..our Jokers have had great times at LaCave and the Sunday Jazz Brunch. We have had sooo many amazing foodie adventures there its hard to pick LOL. I also know people that have gone to Sinatra and loved it but a lot of it depends on your budget and what type of cuisine you like. What was really good and a fun time was when we went to the Top of the World restaurant at Stratosphere ( not a great hotel but the food and service there was really good).Give us some ideas of what type food you like and we can def give you some great ideas..Cheers!!!!

Thank you so much. We love all food pretty much. Thank you very much for replying.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Congrats on your upcoming trip! It will be here in no time. I have never stayed at Wynn, so cannot offer any advice. We are creatures of habit also. But just wanted to wish you a wonderful and profitable trip!

Zeus, you are very sweet. I should have been more specific. Any ideas from any property is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    If you are a fan of Musical theatre then you will love Show Stoppers, the cast is excellent. If you wouldn't normally go see a musical at the theatre or don't care for the older musical movies, then I would avoid it.

My friends really enjoyed Wynn's new Jardin in March. I haven't eaten at it yet but will try it later this month

If cost is no consideration I would eat at the following:

SW Steakhouse at Wynn or Cut Steak house at Palazzo

I agree with Mike you can't go wrong with the Sunday brunch at Wynn's Country Club's Jazz Brunch or any morning at Tableau.

Michael Mina at Bellagio

Tao at Venetian

I could suggest more if you give us a idea of what type of restaurant/food you enjoy.

Evoni, Thank you for your reply. We have eaten and both SW and Lakehouse. We enjoyed them very much. Have never heard of Michael Mina before and will definitely give it a try. I also have noted some of the exciting drinks you have ordered in your trip reports. I am looking forward to trying one or more of those.