User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellagio named #1 hotel in world

Bellagio named #1 hotel in world

Hmm although it is nice I cant say it is the nicest in the world

http://m.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe...nt-its-vegas-/

I did like this guy comments

Testigo_Tortuga6 hours ago

If the gaming was not part of the Bellagio*experience where would it rank as a stand-alone hotel*?*Factor the many 5**dinning options in the city - that by default, become linked to the hotel by the short*limo ride to enjoy them. And, the unspoken aspect - the ladies of the night -* are a phone call away. A model-like 20 something knocking on the VIP suite in less than 1 hr from the phone call. The cocaine? Yep...they like that too.

Like it or not, it's all part of the high-roller*package that so many of these Whales include in their LV junket.* It's also why so many Asian & Arab types love it -* The exotic white girls *- the sinful rush of a 3 day bender, then they go home to repent. These are "amenities" that are not so easily accessible in Macau or Dubai and the weather in London?* Sucks for 7 moths out of the year.

Even for Vegas standards I wouldn't put it as the nicest. It's up there, but yeah you can still get hookers at many of the other nice places on the strip!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sounds like someone who has never been to London if he thinks the weather is decent for five months of the year. Moyra wholeheartedly approves of Bellagio as the best hotel in the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    The exotic white girls? LMAO. If they're white girls, they're not very exotic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynnvegas View Post
    Sounds like someone who has never been to London if he thinks the weather is decent for five months of the year. Moyra wholeheartedly approves of Bellagio as the best hotel in the world.
    You qualify as a world traveler in my book. You get two votes. Is it the nicest you've stayed in or your favorite?

To me it's just too dang crowded.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    The exotic white girls? LMAO. If they're white girls, they're not very exotic.
    Ha ha ha. USA is full of exotic girls to foreigners I guess.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    You qualify as a world traveler in my book. You get two votes. Is it the nicest you've stayed in or your favorite?

It's up there in a lot of ways but a bit crowded and a bit big for my liking and the staff haven't impressed the last couple of times we've stayed there. Even in Vegas, I'd take Encore above it.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post

actually the crowds are the looky loos walking through the place every night.

On Saturday when we arrive it will be our first time staying at the Bellagio. Looking forward to it. We will stay in a comped basic room, but I am sure it will do us just fine. Last 3 trips we spent some more time playing at Bellagio and really enjoyed the atmosphere and drinks there. The slots have been good to us also. They usually have most of the newer slots we can tell. As for the crowds we noticed if you stay clear of the table game areas its not bad on the slot floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk