User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone wanna join us?

Blog Entries
    So in light of @SoCalRob's post about his cruise today, I have cruising on my mind. Has anyone else signed up for this one? Unfortunately my free cruise certificate does not go out far enough to encompass this cruise, but maybe I'll get another certificate before then which I could use for this one.

I think it would be such a blast if a bunch of us signed up! Also I talked to my friend Heather a while ago about this, and she said her and her husband would be interested too!

was thinking of this one when u guys were talking cruises in tahoe also

Mlife just partnered with celebrity cruises also wonder if ties are cut with royal carib after this program starts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Mlife just partnered with celebrity cruises also wonder if ties are cut with royal carib after this program starts?
    Hmmm I hadn't heard about that! Too bad we aren't both partnered on the same cruise line!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Hmmm I hadn't heard about that! Too bad we aren't both partnered on the same cruise line!
    that would be ideal for sure cruise ships wouldnt know what happened to it. maybe next M&G on a cruise?

I should have been born rich! So many things to do!

Yay, renewed interest!

Blog Entries
    So @Gypsy, what type of room do you have booked? I can't believe the Haven rooms are sold out already for this cruise! (actually, they have been for a while as I remember seeing that when I first looked a few months ago!)

We booked a spa mini suite, which of course does have a balcony @Blase. Copied from NCL: Spa Mini-Suites feature tranquil spa décor and include a king-size bed, oversized waterfall shower and multiple body spray jets, easy access to the adjacent Mandara Spa and fitness center, as well as complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites during regular Spa hours.