User Tag List

Thread: Besides RFB or freeplay, new value for card holders to ask host for a comp

Besides RFB or freeplay, new value for card holders to ask host for a comp

Those who reside in LV making it their occupation or those who come into town to supplement their living for providing services may find themselves replaced by a computer. Haha

http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/19/vr-...s-vegas-strip/

Yeah this could be interesting. Wonder what will happen to the hooker card guy's haha

I have been considering getting one of the headsets that connect to your phone, they are fairly reasonable. I've heard they will "blow your mind" Haha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get the Google cardboard thing

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Get the Google cardboard thing
    Yeah those are only $15, might try that out first and see what it's like.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The more I think about the idea of using such a device, the more caution I believe is needed.

Be ye a joker lady or joker gentleman, the collection of data on a user's choice, frequency, tastes, (and whatever) for profiling or marketing by hotel properties is simply frightening. It's been a long period of time since the laws where change to protect Bork from his video tape rental info from the video store record disclosure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I have been considering getting one of the headsets that connect to your phone, they are fairly reasonable. I've heard they will "blow your mind" Haha
    I have the Samsung Gear VR and it is the CRAZIEST thing I have ever seen.