User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning!

Morning!

way off topic, lol. But anyone else got a dog that won't get out of bed? lol I have wanted to make my bed but the Jack Russell is sleeping in. I don't have the heart to kick him out of bed.
    PS we need off topic forum:lol:

Every morning we have at least one cat that doesn't want to get out of bed. Usually when he or she hears the plates rattling they get up and we can make the bed. Rattling plates mean food and heaven forbid they are not going to miss that.

LOL I used to have that problem with my dog. I started calling her so I could let her out in the backyard and when she was done I'd give her one of her favorite treats for doing her potty. Now she can't wait to go out in the mornings because she knows its treat time. Sometimes during the day she acts like she has to go out so I let her out and then she just stands there and then wants to come back in thinking she will get a treat...not. No reward for just standing there...she is too funny! Here she is when she used to stay in the bed.....

Attachment 786

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    way off topic, lol. But anyone else got a dog that won't get out of bed? lol I have wanted to make my bed but the Jack Russell is sleeping in. I don't have the heart to kick him out of bed.
    PS we need off topic forum:lol:
    I don't have a dog or a cat at the moment but there is an off-topic section "Prize Upgrade Zone" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post
    LOL I used to have that problem with my dog. I started calling her so I could let her out in the backyard and when she was done I'd give her one of her favorite treats for doing her potty. Now she can't wait to go out in the mornings because she knows its treat time. Sometimes during the day she acts like she has to go out so I let her out and then she just stands there and then wants to come back in thinking she will get a treat...not. No reward for just standing there...she is too funny! Here she is when she used to stay in the bed.....

Attachment 786

I have lots of pics of sleeping dog, lol. so funny sometimes how he manages to position himself perfectly like a human. haha

Oh what a precious baby, I couldn't bear to kick her out of bed - she'd have me trained to lift and carry in no time LOL !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post

Attachment 786

Quote Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
    Oh what a precious baby, I couldn't bear to kick her out of bed - she'd have me trained to lift and carry in no time LOL !!
    Thank you ! She has me wrapped around her paw for sure. She is spoiled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Jack Russell that won't 'jump/pounce' out of bed? Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by oldslotguy View Post
    A Jack Russell that won't 'jump/pounce' out of bed? Too funny.
    well hes getting old, lol be 10 soon, still got plenty energy though. When I got him as a pup I told my husband I read these dogs can live 18 years or more....... he said lord have mercy that dog will out live me!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
    well hes getting old, lol be 10 soon, still got plenty energy though. When I got him as a pup I told my husband I read these dogs can live 18 years or more....... he said lord have mercy that dog will out live me!
    Well I can sure relate to that '10'yrs old bit. Don't have as much of the jump/bounce in me either:bounce: