User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New show at Venetian, BAZ - STAR CROSSED LOVE

New show at Venetian, BAZ - STAR CROSSED LOVE

This show was at Mandalay Bay previously and had good reviews.

http://www.venetian.com/entertainment/shows/baz.html

Tickets on Sale to the General Public on Thursday, April 7
    Set in a modern and intimate cabaret, BAZ - Star Crossed Love is a celebration, a mash-up of music, and moments from the greatest love stories imagined by famed director Baz Luhrmann.

Inspired by Baz’s most romantic films, Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge, and The Great Gatsby, the show will captivate with soul-stirring music and stunning performances from an ensemble cast of vocalists, actors, and dancers. Performances begin Sunday, June 26th.
    Tickets can be purchased at any Venetian or Palazzo Box office or by calling 702.414.9000 or 866.641.7469.
    VENUE
    The Palazzo Theatre
    (View Property Map)
    DATES
    June 26 - December 31, 2016

DARK DAYS
    Monday
    TIME
    Tuesday - Sunday
    7:30 p.m.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Blog Entries
    Interesting... I love the music from Moulin Rouge!!

Got the email as well doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy

Sounds like the type of show that I enjoy. I will have to see it next time I'm there.

Here's the review from when it was at Mandalay Bay at Light Nightclub. However I understand they are making changes to it since they are renovating the theatre for it, so it should be even better.

http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2...s-bright-ligh/
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

I missed this when you originally posted it, Evoni. It looks like it will be a really enjoyable show. I am hopeful they will offer it as a comp in the beginning of it's run to drum up some attention. Regardless, I will put it on my list for a trip this year as I love seeing shows right there on the property.

I need to see the new Human Nature show, soon, too. Heck, I still miss Phantom of the Opera!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I missed this when you originally posted it, Evoni. It looks like it will be a really enjoyable show. I am hopeful they will offer it as a comp in the beginning of it's run to drum up some attention. Regardless, I will put it on my list for a trip this year as I love seeing shows right there on the property.

I need to see the new Human Nature show, soon, too. Heck, I still miss Phantom of the Opera!
    They usually offer comp promotion for most of their shows at one time or the other. I love the new Human Nature show and not just because Phil held my hand and sang during the love song to me. The pert of sitting in the front row in the right seat, LOL!

Sands just announced they will be building a 17,500 seat concert hall behind the Venetian and Palazzo. I guess to compete in the future with the new T-Mobile Arena between NYNY and Monte Carlo. So many future entertainment options!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

OK, who will be the first to review it?!?

Oops! Sorry, I see that it opens on June 25th . . . . .
    Last edited by dailun; 05-27-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    OK, who will be the first to review it?!?

Oops! Sorry, I see that it opens on June 25th . . . . .
    Something tells me @Evoni will see it long before I do! I'll be there just before it opens, and not likely again until fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Something tells me @Evoni will see it long before I do! I'll be there just before it opens, and not likely again until fall.
    I'm debating if I should see if with my Mom in July or wait until my husband is with us Thanksgiving week since I know he will want to see it too and I'm not sure it will be a show I want to see twice in one year. So you might beat me to it!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: