User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cosmo offer post mid-May?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Final note on my end: host was able to extend my current offer so I'll get the FP with my upcoming trip.

But no answer to why I don't have any more offers ... it's just so strange to me. Have consistently had them for years and they've increased this last year.

Probably won't help that this is going to be a low-playing trip - lol. Will be spending more time in the HL room to counteract that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dina, I generally find with Cosmo that once I book an offer, I don't get another one until my stay is over. Last year I booked an offer for October in June or July, and did not get another one until November after my trip.

Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    Dina, I generally find with Cosmo that once I book an offer, I don't get another one until my stay is over. Last year I booked an offer for October in June or July, and did not get another one until November after my trip.
    Thanks Emmas. I didn't actually book an offer for this end of May trip but reached out to my (newish) host. I only had an offer available through mid-May, he didn't answer my questions about FP and I figured I'd follow up once I got my next offer. And I never got one! So he's extending this one. Maybe they didn't give me one at all bc I had a stay booked? That seems silly though.

Blog Entries
    They do some strange things so your booked stay may be the reason you're not currently getting offers. Glad your host was able to extend your offer so that you can get some free play. I'm currently waiting for offers available through September. Hoping to combine with a stay at Aria.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Thanks Emmas. I didn't actually book an offer for this end of May trip but reached out to my (newish) host. I only had an offer available through mid-May, he didn't answer my questions about FP and I figured I'd follow up once I got my next offer. And I never got one! So he's extending this one. Maybe they didn't give me one at all bc I had a stay booked? That seems silly though.

I got email today.
    2 nights plus 150 identity play.
    Good thru mid September.
    Assume it's city room based on fine print stating resort fees will be assessed.
    Still good offer considering I'm lowest tier.